About The Product
The Barcelona Chair originally designed by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe in the mid 19th century is the influence behind our state-of-the-art replica. We love the minimalist forms and exquisitely refined details of this iconic chair and tried to pay homage to the designer by achieving an extraordinary level of visual harmony using high quality materials.
- Available in 100% Full Grain Premium-Italian Leather upholstery, exclusively hand-picked by expert mid-century craftsmen.
- Cushion surface features individually cut and sewn leather panels for optimum detailing.
- The Chair Cushions are made using High Density Foam.
- Cushion foam is wrapped in Synthetic Silk underneath the leather upholstery to allow airflow.
- Braided thread used with Lockstitch ensures piping stays in place and seams are long lasting.
- Only replica in the US featuring seamless, smooth corners like the original.
- Heavy Grade Leather saddle straps color-match the upholstery; both sides of the leather straps are finished for extra strength and longevity.
- Frame is constructed from a superior grade single-piece stainless steel block for ultimate durability, stronger support and resistance to chipping, corrosion and rust;
- Hand-buffed to a mirror like sheen.
- Cushions strap in place using concealed buttons.
- Dimensions and Specifications true to the original design.
- Voted #1 in the US.