The Barcelona Chair originally designed by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe in the mid 19th century is the influence behind our state-of-the-art replica. We love the minimalist forms and exquisitely refined details of this iconic chair and tried to pay homage to the designer by achieving an extraordinary level of visual harmony using high quality materials.
- Full Grain Premium Italian Leather upholstery, exclusively hand-picked by expert mid-century craftsmen.
- Cushion surface features individually hand cut and sewn leather panels for optimum detailing.
- The Chair Cushions are made using High Density Foam.
- Only replica in the US featuring seamless, smooth corners like the original. No vertical seams on corners. Voted #1 in the US.
- Heavy Grade Leather saddle straps color-match the upholstery; both sides of the leather straps are finished for extra strength and longevity.
- The frame is constructed from a superior-grade single-piece stainless steel block for ultimate durability, stronger support and resistance to chipping, corrosion and rust;
- Cushions strap in place using concealed buttons.
- Dimensions and Specifications are true to the original design.