About The Product
Hans Wegner’s PP550 “Peacock Chair” in teak was designed originally in 1947. When Finn Juhl first saw this chair he immediately noticed its characteristic back and named it The Peacock Chair – a name which stuck with the chair. The frame is crafted in solid ash and a seat with a new braided rush cord. Our skilled craftsmen professionally refinished the chair while maintaining the core of Wegner’s original design and would make the ideal focal point for any modern interior.
- Solid ash wood with Natural or Walnut finish
- Solid wood backrest without finger joints
- Seat hand woven seat with durable paper cord
- Wood treatment: Eco oil-based stain
- All materials are non-toxic (Baby Friendly)
There are no reviews yet.