About The Product
The DS 600 Sofa “non-stop” sofa was designed by Ueli Berger in 1972. Named after a mythical alpine creature, the Tatzelwurm, the DS sectional sofa is composed of narrow modular elements that can be expanded to create seemingly endless shapes. It is designed to allow for a combination of varying elements, rendering it possible to create a multitude of compositions. By always using the same module, you could technically create the longest sofa in the world, and in your space, you could create your unique design based on the needs of the environment. The sofa can be configured in countless different ways – from the iconic “S”-curve (as shown), an arc form or even a straight line – and everything in between.
- Structure: Frame made from naturally rot resistant Merbau wood; No chemical treatment
- Constructed of shaped polyurethane foam with 3 distinct dense layers
- Elements are connected with plug-in metal connectors and zippers
- Solid wood legs with black stain
- Microfiber Leather, Fabric, Top Grain/Aniline/Vintage Leather upholstery (C.O.M available)
- All materials are Flame resistant & non-toxic (Baby Friendly)