The cognac tan color of the Napa sofa adds a refined and elegant touch to your living room. Its Italian leather upholstery stands out for being a unique finish in its style, with the natural look of real leather. This is an aesthetic advantage that you won’t find in ordinary furniture since leather is a natural resource that, like a piece of marble, presents unique and incomparable details. The joinery on this piece is reinforced for durability, which covers a long seat made of high-density foam. By enhancing it with a couple of pillows, you’re giving your family and guests a top-notch modern sofa that looks amazing and incredibly comfortable.
- Dimensions: Length: 72″, height: 34″, depth: 38″
- Seating capacity: two people.
- The legs of this sofa are solid wood and finished in mahogany for strength and beauty.
- Approximate Weight: 104 lbs.
- Leather upholstery with cognac-colored pure aniline tan.
- Specially kiln-dried wooden structure with locked angles to avoid accidents.
- Designed primarily for indoors.
- Seats filled with high-density foam and duck feathers.