About The Product
Eames inspired Aluminum Group Style Management Office Chair Originally designed in 1958 this chair became a staple as a mid-century modern classic. The aluminum Group Style Management office chair is set on a five-point base; these chairs sit on tubular steel columns and swivel for easy entry and exit. This high-quality reproduction Eames office chair is manufactured to the exact same specification as the original Eames chair
Eames Aluminium Group Management Style Office Chair Replica is now available in 100% aniline leather imported from Italy it is very soft, easiest to maintain just with leather wipes, it perfectly breathes as the skin which ensures the most comfort when you sit on it long hours.
- Height: 37-40"
- Width: 23"
- Depth: 23"
- Seat Height: 17"-20"
- Seat Width: 21"
- Seat Depth: 17"
Ribbed Office Chair Mid Back Executive Management Chair BLACK:
- Aluminum base/frame and premium top grain vinyl leather or 100% aniline leather imported from Italy
- Heat embossed ribbing like the original - increased airflow and 3 times stronger than cheaper stitched ribbing.
- Ultra-fast 5-minute assembly - 90% assembled.
- Durable yet comfortable seat cleans easily with a damp cloth.
- Supportive chrome steel frame with removable arms.
- 5-star base with a tilt-swivel mechanism, pneumatic gas seat-height adjustment, and tilt lock feature.
- Multi-purpose casters - safe for hardwood flooring.
Why Buy From Us?
- Free FedEx shipping
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- 5 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Highly accurate reproduction
- Easy Returns
- 100% Legal
About the Designer
Charles and Ray Eames
The design is for a living. That maxim shaped a widespread shift in design during the 1940s and 1950s. It was a revolution of form, an exciting visual language that signaled a new age and a fresh start – and two of its prime movers were Charles and Ray Eames. The Eameses were a husband and wife team whose unique synergy led to a whole new look in furniture. Lean and modern. Sleek, sophisticated and simple. Beautifully functional.
Yet Charles and Ray Eames created more than a “look” with their bent plywood chairs or molded fiberglass seating. They had ideas about making a better world, one in which things were designed to fulfill the practical needs of ordinary people and bring greater simplicity and pleasure to our lives.
The Eameses adventurously pursued new ideas and forms with a sense of “serious fun.” Yet, it was a rigorous discipline that allowed them to achieve perfection of form and mastery over materials. As Charles noted about the molded plywood chair, “Yes, it was a flash of inspiration,” he said, “a kind of 30-year flash.” Combining imagination and thought, art and science, Charles and Ray Eames created some of the most influential expressions of 20th-century design – furniture that remains stylish, fresh and functional today.