About The Product
You’ll surely recognize the style of this chair quickly: comfort, elegance, ergonomics, and an attractive modernist flair in one incredible piece, which resembles the most iconic designs of the last century. The Mid-Century Classic Lounge exquisitely evokes the pleasures that made modern design one of the world’s most acclaimed trends. The chair and its ottoman, with its leather upholstery, high-quality wood veneers, high-density cushions, and steel structure that gives it firmness and stability, make up a perfect mix between functionality and aesthetics, ideal for domestic areas and also office environments. It’s the ultimate modern element that can give your living room the premium touch it deserves. One of the main advantages of leather upholstery is its incredibly flexible texture and the softness that it’s capable of developing over time. What better choice than a chair that gets better as it ages?
- High-quality leather upholstery.
- High-quality lockstitch seams.
- FAS American Timber plywood.
- The wood veneers are kiln dried to avoid any type of deformation or cracking.
- The upholstery includes a final coat of Italian lacquer for additional shine and longevity.
- The cushions are made of viscoelastic foam injected with polyurethane.
- Silicone shock mounts for optimal flexibility.