About The Product
This ultra-comfortable piece emulates with amazing accuracy the model introduced by Florence Knoll in 1956. It’s a Mid-Century Modern model upholstered in leather with an astonishing aesthetic, visually welcoming, and at the height of the most demanding users. Its finishes are formed with flexible aniline, natural oils, and waxes to give it an attractive and, at the same time, sophisticated appearance. Inside, the steel springs and solid wood provide strength and stability. The cushions of this sofa are filled with dense foam, which offers amazing comfort, made with safe and reliable materials that pose no health risks of any kind, and have high resistance to flames.
- The seat and the back cushions are removable, with zippers.
- The 6 legs are made of polished stainless steel and are adjustable for different floor surfaces.
- Fine Polyester Upholstery
- Tufted Seat and Back with Buttons
- Tubular Stainless Steel Frame
- Removable Zippered Cushion Cover
- Non-Marking Foot Pads