About The Product
This ultra-comfortable piece emulates with amazing accuracy the model introduced by Florence Knoll in 1956. It’s a Mid-Century Modern model upholstered in leather with an astonishing aesthetic, visually welcoming, and at the height of the most demanding users. Its finishes are formed with flexible aniline, natural oils, and waxes to give it an attractive and, at the same time, sophisticated appearance. Inside, the steel springs and solid wood provide strength and stability. The cushions of this sofa are filled with dense foam, which offers amazing comfort, made with safe and reliable materials that pose no health risks of any kind, and have high resistance to flames.
- Removable seat and back cushions
- Upholstered in Top Grain premium Aniline leather- Highest Grade with Stain Protection
- The frame is constructed of solid #304 premium-grade stainless steel for stronger support and resistance to chipping, corrosion, and rust
- Superior craftsmanship – same manufacturing process and materials as per the original
- The Florence sofa cushions are made using premium high-density foam for great support and a soft feeling
- Braided thread used with Lockstitch ensures piping stays in place and seams are long-lasting