About The Product
The Tall Classic Lounge Chair is the customer order and will be shipped in 8-16 weeks.
The Tall Lounge Chair reproduction is one of the most famous mid-century modern pieces. Its replica form and functionality have made it one of the most sought-after pieces in modern history. This iconic design can be found in popular films, television shows, businesses and in thousands of residences across the globe. Its designers, Charles and Ray Eames, had originally intended to give it the look and feel of a well worn first Baseball mitt. It led to the creation of the Barcelona Designs Tall Lounge Chair and Ottoman, featuring your choice of multiple leather finishes, high-density cushions, and imported veneers. Whether you are craving that Mad Men look, or are looking to outfit your living room with a modern design, the Barcelona Designs Tall Lounge Chair is the right choice for you.
- Overall Height: 34.25"
- Overall Width: 32.75"
- Overall Length: 34.5"
- Available in both classic and tall versions
- Upholstered in your choice of top-grain eco-leather, premium Italian leather, and 100% aniline leather imported from Italy. Over the years we have maintained excellent relationships with our supplier and have an extensive supply of leather finishes. All parts of the chair are made with the same leather grade option you choose
- Braided thread used with Lockstitch (stitch type #301) ensures piping stays in place and seams are long lasting
- Our plywood veneer is FAS American Timber. FAS certified means that they are the best cuts from the log with minimal knots. These are sourced exclusively from USA, Canadian and Brazilian companies
- As specified by the original design, the veneer features 7 ply's of cross-grained engineered wood and is Kiln dried to prevent any sort of warping or cracking
- The veneer is finished with a final application of Italian Lacquer protecting the wood and giving it the most natural look possible. After 4 coats have been applied, the color will not fade over time
- PU-Injected memory foam cushions are wrapped with a synthetic silk. This results in an extremely comfortable chair with the highest level of durability
- Cushions are removable, as per the original design
- Silicone shock mounts underneath the arm connects the back and base of the chair allowing for flex. Silicone provides for the optimal amount of flexibility and longevity
- Standard Vitra-style cast base and back braces comes in powder-coated black with a high polish bright aluminum trim
- Chair features 360 degree swivel
- Little to no discernible difference between our replication and the original design
WHY BUY FROM US?
- Free FedEx shipping
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- 5 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Highly accurate reproduction
- Premium High-Quality Materials
- Easy Returns
- 100% Legal
About the Designer
Charles & Ray Eames
Charles & Ray were an American husband and wife team that changed furniture design and architecture during the 20th century. They were vital in popularizing new materials and techniques for crafting furniture, such as using molded plywood, fiberglass, plastic resin and wire mesh.