About The Product
The talented Australian Anthony Spon-Smith took the concept of comfort and style to the next level with this piece inspired by the 70’s aesthetic, defined by soft curves, a relaxing texture, and luscious cushioning. The boucle fabric gives this sofa a unique touch. Its elegant and delicate flair make it the ideal component of any modern living room that needs an accent chair with the perfect combination of comfort and sophistication, with that daring feminine touch that many seek to give their spaces. Give your home an attractive, functional, and visually charming way of expressing Mid Century Modern through light colors, soft finishes, and appealing shapes with this outstanding model!
- Frame is handcrafted and made of kiln-dried solid wood.
- The corners of the piece are locked for added security.
- Includes a woven webbing suspension for better cushioning.
- The legs are made of solid wood for stunning stability.
- Cushions are filled with high-density foam and a mix of feathers for maximum comfort.
- Designed for indoors.