About The Product
Italian leather cushion w/chromed steel tube frame & solid steel black coated legs, adjustable height sliding mechanism
Designed in 1928 this chair became famous in 1965 with Cassina, the LC4 is the definitive chaise longue: built in a shape designed for relaxation. The stability of the frame – for any angle of inclination – is guaranteed by the friction through rubber tubes that cover the cross bar of the base. Le Corbusier Chaise Longue has been dubbed the ultimate relaxing machine by Le Corbusier himself. This chaise brings class and elegance to your modern home. It is the perfect way to relax at your home or office! Our solid steel frame will not chip nor rust, unlike chrome plated versions. All joints are fully welded, sealed and sanded for a smooth finish. Original design lines by Le Corbusier. A True Modern Classic!
- Height: 24″
- Width: 63″
- Depth: 23″
- NEW Le Corbusier Chaise Lounge Chair LC4 – Black Leather
- Frame: Stainless steel frame, 3 step hand polished to a smooth flawless mirror shine.
- Classic mid-20th century-furniture icons
- Quality and Craftsmanship
WHY BUY FROM US?
- Free FedEx shipping
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- 5 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Highly accurate reproduction
- Premium High-Quality Materials
- Easy Returns
- 100% Legal