The Arco Floor Lamp has a large solid (160lbs) Italian Carrara marble block that provides a perfect base for the lamp. The Arco Floor Lamp is a must-have accessory and an icon of modern design. This replica includes a rounded arch, as opposed to the square arch of the original design. The Marble Arch Lamp provides directional and adjustable downlighting, it utilizes a 60-100 watt where the intensity can be adjusted using the floor dimmer(included). Its adjustable stainless-steel shade and arm allow for both direct and indirect light.
- Iconic arch design, Castiglioni style(1962)
- True to original: Hand cut and polished 136lb Sculptured Italian Carrara Marble base
- True to original: 2 ½” circumference hole bored completely though the marble base.
- True to original: 45 degree 1” angles honed into all 8 corners, 4 on top, 4 on bottom of marble.
- True to original: 3 individual adjusting points in stem
- True to original: Marble base is channel cut housing the stainless steel stem on the back side
- Maximum arch height of lamp is 95”
- Maximum span of lamp from marble base to reflector is 78.6”
- Dimension of marble base 21.2″ h x 9.4″
- Electric cord with floor dimmer button for easy operation
- 126 individual holes in aluminum heat diffuser to allow light at the top of the hood
- Pivoting stainless steel hood measures 11.5” at its widest point
- Soft white reflective hood interior for efficient light reflection
- Some assembly required.
- Dimensions: Arch: Height 95″ Base:21.5″H x 9.5″W Shade: 12″ Diameter; Marble Base Weight aprox: 160lbs.