The Barcelona Sofa is known for being one of the most iconic and representative pieces of the Mid-Century Modern style. Originally designed by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe. These are some of the features that have made it a legendary model:
- .- It combines the classic design of a sofa with the characteristic scissor-shaped legs reminiscent of the Roman and Egyptian empires.
- .- The legs and base of this furniture are made of polished tubular stainless steel. This not only gives it great strength and durability, but it makes it visually more attractive.
- .- The cushions of the Barcelona Sofa are filled with high-end flame retardant urethane foam, which gives the user greater strength and comfort.
- .- Its design is inspired by the aesthetic style of nobility and greatness, which makes it a worthy piece of royalty, so you can add an imperial sense to any space in which it’s placed.
- .- His materials defined the Mid-Century Modern style. This piece is made with individual panels that are cut, welded manually and inserted with Italian leather.
- .- Its cushions are supported by leather straps with cowhide belts stretched on a rubber band.
Check out the other designs available in our store to discover more wonderful examples of this trend.